- friend: did you know it takes 43 muscles to frown & only 17 to smile
- me: did you know it takes 0 muscles to not give a fuck
- me: *accidentally hits laptop against wall*
- me: ow
I seriously have no friends in real life.
It sucks so bad.
Ummm... does your name happen to be Veronica?
every conversation about depression with everyone ever
- me: I'm depressed.
- friend: why?
- me: I don't know.
- friend: shut up your life is amazing you have so many things to be grateful for why are you such a whiny little bitch
- me: sorry.
if my son was gay
- son: mom, i'm gay.
- me: thank you for telling me, i still love you no matter what. now what do you want for dinner?
- AND THAT WOULD BE IT. THAT'S THE END. I WOULDN'T MAKE HIM WATCH GLEE WITH ME. I WOULDN'T SHIP HIM WITH HIS FRIENDS. I WOULD SUPPORT HIM AND THEN THINGS WOULD GO AS NORMAL. BECAUSE TREATING YOUR HOMOSEXUAL CHILD LIKE A TOY DOES NOT MAKE HIM/HER EQUAL, IT STILL SEPARATES THEM FROM EVERYONE ELSE. I WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD TREAT YOUR OWN SON AS A PERSON AND NOT LIKE A CHARACTER ON TELEVISION. GOD DAMN IT.
reblog if you've ever planned suicide.
4, 1, 28
4. My best first date… we went to wild waves, then trolled people there. very fun^.^
1. sexual orientation… personality over parts~
28. What i want to be when i get older…. a stripper ;)